Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Uh, GusGus"



My room is disturbingly pink when I prefer black. My furniture is disturbingly boudoir when I prefer modern . My Marie Antoinette meets Eames complex was inflated a bit with Sophia's Coppola's latest film. The movie poster itself felt like a personal invite to go watch the movie, i thought the colors and type were very appropriate, and I couldn't have found a better solution to illustrate the soft feminity yet avant garde mentality belonging to such a unique royal. Outdated I know, the movie was so October, it definitely reached cult status way before it even premiered (despite mixed reviews) ... So in the spirit of Miss Antoinette, may I introduce GusGus, my 4 month old pug, the queen's favorite breed (hers was named Mops, mine was named after the chubby mouse in Cinderella) I opted for black instead of the traditional fawn. Go figure.

No comments: