Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Change of Plans...

So as some may know, I was supposed to be starting the year off freelancing at Kiehls, but the person who hired me has dissappeared, and not returned one of my 4 emails or phonecalls. So I have changed my ticket and will be staying in Miami until after my friends wedding on the 11th. Luckily, I've been given a chance to work at my favorite gallery, Emmanuel Perrotin until I go back. I hung out with my friend that works there and some of her coworkers where between 5 of us we devoured 10 bottles of champagne on Friday, it was quite fun and relaxing and made me appreciate being home for now.
Here is an image of a Peter Coffin sculpture that is up now.

1 comment:

Bobble Bee said...

sad the khiels thing... i never understood "disappeared" people... hello?
but glad you're having a good time, sun and beach, here in NY is freezing COLD