Friday, December 12, 2008


Looking forward to this book under the tree at my grandparents' house this Christmas, along with a few others I've already mentioned :) Domino magazine took the best of its material and put together this nice little decorating book. I used to spend some cash on fashion and design magazines, but lately I've noticed Domino is the one mag I get every month...The interiors they shoot are great, and lend for great inspiration. There's always the right amount of eclectic in each home they choose, I love it. I should probably subscribe lol...

2 comments:

pigeon.toed said...

i love domino! a little pricey, but a great place to garner some inspiration

Maddox K said...

I picked this up couple weeks ago, definitely packed with good stuff, i just like that its all in one book now. how convenient.