Friday, June 20, 2008


Greetings from Miami, I came into town for a wedding tomorrow and then hosting a lingerie shower at a pole dancing studio for a friend on Sunday. Anyway, in the spirit of Miami, I introduce Ambra Medda, I don't her know personally, but her sense of style is just the right amount of ecclectic, and recently Paris Vogue did a Miami issue, with a style profile on her. Not only is she gorgeous, but she is also runs Art Loves Design during Art Basel, held in the Design District. Basically the focus of her event is a celebration of contemporary design that just barely could fall under fine art, but more in the industrial design world. And she's not even 30 yet.

2 comments:

loveology said...

Like your blog very much! Are you interested in exchanging links?
Maybe you can tae a look at my blog and let me know>
I'd really appreciate..
Thanks and have a great day!
Mila.

jesicola said...

Sure, how does that work, does that just mean I add you to the blogroll? I like your blog too!