Saturday, September 8, 2007

ebay crush: the clutch win


You know, I don't even know if I would categorize this as a crush, it was more of a "Eh, why not?" bid. I just ended up winning. Supposedly its a vintage Fendi clutch in good condition, and its navy blue, which I don't have, so it should come in handy. I really shouldn't be bidding on these types of things when I'm in need of still a lot more furniture, and work clothes. I woke up this morning at 7:30 and went over to the Chelsea Flea Market. I ended up spending my money on some ceramic doll heads my mom collects, and nothing else really perked my interest. They did have some leftover cloth tailor dummies, I guess from a fashion department, but they were beautiful for 50 bucks, maybe I should've invested in one, I think it would've looked really nice, I just wasn't a 100%. Maybe next time....

No comments: