Sunday, September 2, 2007

many thanks.

Just wanted to say thanks to Bobble Bee for putting me in her 5 choices for this little blog recognition, I was really surprised and glad to hear it. If you haven't checked out her blog please do so!
Now its my turn to pass it on, so I'm going to say
1) xola loves... because her page is pleasant to read and I just like it.
2)It's nice that because they report on really talented artists and photographers, and have loads of goodness.
3) The Glossy because it was one of the first blogs I read, (along with Style Bubble and Fashionologie)
4){Many Treasures} because I like a lot of the photography in her posts
5)A wolf in sheep's clothing for all her fashion history knowledge.

2 comments:

The Glossy Editor said...

Aww shucks - thanks!

xola loves... said...

thank you...not really sure what this means...i'm not very blog savvy...