Monday, August 6, 2007

Nice hooters!


Say hello to my new salt and pepper shakers. For those of you who don't know, owls are my favorite animal. I saw these at anthropologie, but found them at Pearl River Market, which is like all the Chinese goods you could ever need under one roof, and its right on Broadway. Anyway, I bought the matching mugs, a little kitchy, I know, but at least they are earth tones right?
I picked up some shades there as well, which Carlo installed for my last night, the place is coming together. I spent Saturday at IKEA and picked up a rug for the living room and a mirror for over the mantle. Still no luck with furniture. We did see a bed at West Elm that might be a last resort, but I'm giving it one more day. Oh! and I think i just may pick up that bookshelf from Targets Thomas O'brien collection, I think we have a wall for it. Now I just need like a thousand books....take note.

No comments: