Monday, August 6, 2007

Oldie but Goodie


No, not face that embraces the cover, the fact that I bought an issue of Purple from 2006. She's the reason I bought it though, this is one of my all time favorite covers. I love how she mixes a Givenchy belt with a t-shirt her kid made for her in school, I think its adorable, and the rest of the issue is pretty spectacular. Also included are images of Chloe Sevigny sans her KSUbi jeans. There's the entire YSL ad campaign that absolutely loved, shot by Juergen Teller. A lot of Terry Richardson,( who I've spotted twice in the neighborhood this week walking his dog.) The magazine also came with a lovely supplement called Ed in Japan, which is a photo essay of Juergen Teller in Japan with his baby and his wife. The intro is adorable. If you come visit me, you can see what I'm talking about hehe....

No comments: